KPIC – Bathtub in GRP (glass reinforced plastic ) was long regarded as the inexpensive option to a traditionally built bathroom.
The prefabricated bathtub in GRP is established as a credible, more hygienic alternative to the conventional bathroom. Hospitals, care homes and nursing homes requires products which meets the hygienic safety standards . Composite products, like GRP, remains at the forefront of these sectors as they meet these requirements whilst also providing construction and excellent product durability.
With all of these benefits, it is easy to understand why composite GRP is preferred and approved by many organizations like residential accommodation, hotels and Hospitals
BENEFITS OF GRP BATHTUB
- Extremely Robust and Rigid Structure
- Antibacterial, Fungicidal, Chemical Resistant & Low Maintenance
- Excellent longevity
- Lightweight for Lifting and Maneuvering around Site
- Leak free One Piece or Sectional Construction
- Flexible and Bespoke Designs
- Easily Repairable On Site
- Safe and Hygienic
- A Orthophthalic polyester resin of medium viscosity which meets the requirements of BS3532 : 1990, as a Type “A” resin. Test methods as in BS 2782:1980. To be in touch with wall or flat surface.
- Isophthalic polyester resins with good water and chemical resistant properties.
- Tested in accordance with BS 2782. It is ap- proved under the Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) for use in contact with water.
- Orthophthalic polyester resin & Isophthalic polyester resins, specially designed for the production of regular GRP Panels, Water tanks & Lining works.
Reinforcement : E- Glass Fiber – 450g/m2
Catalyst : MEK Peroxide
Top coat : Isophthalic gelcoat approved by Lloyd’s Register, it has excellent water and weather resistance. tested in accordance with SB, BS, EN or BS EN ISO test methods.
GRP Bathtub Dimensions
|Recommended use||Domestic, hotel and commercial
|GRP Skin thickness ||3 to 15 mm
|Material||Fiberglass Reinforced Acrylic
|Overflow|| Not included
|Plug and waste ||Suitable with 40mm non-overflow style waste
|Height ||405 mm
|Width ||755 mm
|Length ||1675 mm
|Capacity ||210 l tr
|Height of Lip ||42 mm
|Internal Depth ||395 mm
|Waste Size ||40mm
|Weight of Bath Filled ||218.00 kg
|Other Size Options ||1520mm
Special Features of GRP Bathtub